The role of Group Marketing Manager is the strategic lead of marketing and communications for the Production Park group of companies principally Production Park and Academy of Live Technology.
● Drive the strategic and operational management of the marketing department with line management responsibilities for the team.
● Design and implement marketing and commercial strategies for each member of the group in line with the strategic objectives.
● Develop a marketing plan to support the achievement of commercial student recruitment targets and commercial property and studio income.
● Build the reputation and raise the awareness of the group nationwide (and internationally) through marketing, outreach and commercial activity.
● Direct all marketing and communications including brand identity & positioning, online presence, digital marketing activity, social media, print collateral, PR, events, CRM, content creation and internal communications.
● Plan, manage and be accountable for the group’s marketing budgets.
● Report on activity and progress to the SLT at weekly or monthly meetings as and when required.
● Manage activities with external agencies.
● Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the External Affairs Director, the SLT or the board.